\( \boxed{\boxed{Trifilar\ R-\ R-\ R}}\\\\
P=W_{RT}+W_{ST}=880+880=\boxed{1760\ W=P}\\\\
I_L=\dfrac{I_R+I_S+I_T}{3}=\dfrac{3I}{3}=I=\boxed{2.55\ A=I_L}\\\\
\boxed{U_L=396\ V}\\\\
\cos\phi=\dfrac{P}{\sqrt{3}\cdot U_L\cdot I_R}=\dfrac{1760}{\sqrt{3}.396.2,55}\approx \boxed{1=\cos\phi}\\\\
\cos\phi_{RT}=\dfrac{W_{RT}}{U_L\cdot I_R}=\dfrac{880}{396.2,55}\approx \boxed{87=\cos\phi_{RT}}\to\boxed{\phi_{RT}\approx 29,37}\\\\
\cos\phi_{ST}=\dfrac{W_{ST}}{U_L\cdot I_S}=\dfrac{880}{396.2,55}\approx \boxed{87=\cos\phi_{ST}}\to \boxed{\phi_{ST}\approx 29,37} \)
\( \boxed{\boxed{Trifilar\ R/L\ -R/L\ -R/L}}\\\\
P=W_{RT}+W_{ST}=1520+400=\boxed{1920\ W=P}\\\\
I_L=\dfrac{I_R+I_S+I_T}{3}=\dfrac{3I}{3}=I=\boxed{3,75\ A=I_L}\\\\
\boxed{U_L=396\ V}\\\\
\cos\phi=\dfrac{P}{\sqrt{3}\cdot U_L\cdot I_R}=\dfrac{1920}{\sqrt{3}.396.3,75}\approx \boxed{0,75=\cos\phi}\\\\
\cos\phi_{RT}=\dfrac{W_{RT}}{U_L\cdot I_R}=\dfrac{1520}{396.3,75}\approx \boxed{1=\cos\phi_{RT}}\to\boxed{\phi_{RT}\approx 0}\\\\
\cos\phi_{ST}=\dfrac{W_{ST}}{U_L\cdot I_S}=\dfrac{400}{396.3,75}\approx \boxed{0,27=\cos\phi_{ST}}\to \boxed{\phi_{ST}\approx 77,33}\\\\
\)
\( \boxed{\boxed{Trifilar\ Desequilibrado\ R\ -L\ -R/L}}\\\\
P=W_{RT}+W_{ST}=1500+60=\boxed{1560\ W=P}\\\\
\boxed{U_L=396\ V}\\\\
\cos\phi_{RT}=\dfrac{W_{RT}}{U_L\cdot I_R}=\dfrac{1500}{396.3,88}\approx \boxed{1=\cos\phi_{RT}}\to\boxed{\phi_{RT}\approx 0}\\\\
\cos\phi_{ST}=\dfrac{W_{ST}}{U_L\cdot I_S}=\dfrac{400}{396.4,65}\approx \boxed{0,22=\cos\phi_{ST}}\to \boxed{\phi_{ST}\approx 77,45}\\\\
\)
\( \boxed{\boxed{Trifilar\ Desequilibrado\ R\ -R}}\\\\
P=W_{RT}=900\to\boxed{1560\ W=P}\\\\
\boxed{U_L=396\ V}\\\\
\cos\phi_{RT}=\dfrac{W_{RT}}{U_L\cdot I_R}=\dfrac{900}{396.2,22}\approx \boxed{1=\cos\phi_{RT}}\to\boxed{\phi_{RT}\approx 0}\\\\
\)
\( \boxed{\boxed{Tetrafilar\ equilibrado\ R-\ R-\ R}}\\\\
P=W_{R}+W_{S}+W_{T}=580+580+580=\boxed{1740\ W=P}\\\\
I_L=\dfrac{I_R+I_S+I_T}{3}=\dfrac{3I}{3}=I=\boxed{2.55\ A=I_L}\\\\
\boxed{U_L=396\ V}\\\\
\cos\phi=\dfrac{P}{\sqrt{3}\cdot U_L\cdot I_R}=\dfrac{1740}{\sqrt{3}.396.2,55}\approx \boxed{1=\cos\phi}\\\\
\cos\phi_{R}=\dfrac{W_{R}}{U_{RO'}\cdot I_R}=\dfrac{580}{229.2,55}\approx \boxed{1=\cos\phi_{R}}\to\boxed{\phi_{R}\approx 0}\\\\
\cos\phi_{S}=\dfrac{W_{S}}{U_{SO'}\cdot I_S}=\dfrac{580}{329.2,55}\approx \boxed{0,7=\cos\phi_{S}}\to \boxed{\phi_{S}\approx 46,26}\\\\
\cos\phi_{T}=\dfrac{W_{T}}{U_{TO'}\cdot I_T}=\dfrac{580}{329.2,55}\approx \boxed{0,7=\cos\phi_{S}}\to \boxed{\phi_{S}\approx 46,26}
\)
\( \boxed{\boxed{Tetrafilar\ equilibrado\ R/L-\ R/L-\ R/L}}\\\\
P=W_{R}+W_{S}+W_{T}=640+640+640=\boxed{1920\ W=P}\\\\
I_L=\dfrac{I_R+I_S+I_T}{3}=\dfrac{3I}{3}=I=\boxed{2.55\ A=I_L}\\\\
\boxed{U_L=396\ V}\\\\
\cos\phi=\dfrac{P}{\sqrt{3}\cdot U_L\cdot I_R}=\dfrac{1920}{\sqrt{3}.396.2,55}\approx \boxed{1=\cos\phi}\\\\
\cos\phi_{R}=\dfrac{W_{R}}{U_{RO'}\cdot I_R}=\dfrac{640}{229.2,55}\approx \boxed{1=\cos\phi_{R}}\to\boxed{\phi_{R}\approx 0}\\\\
\cos\phi_{S}=\dfrac{W_{S}}{U_{SO'}\cdot I_S}=\dfrac{640}{329.2,55}\approx \boxed{0,76=\cos\phi_{S}}\to \boxed{\phi_{S}\approx 40,28}\\\\
\cos\phi_{T}=\dfrac{W_{T}}{U_{TO'}\cdot I_T}=\dfrac{640}{329.2,55}\approx \boxed{0,76=\cos\phi_{S}}\to \boxed{\phi_{S}\approx 40,28} \)
\( \boxed{\boxed{Tetrafilar\ Desequilibrado\ R-\ L-\ R/L}}\\\\
P=W_{R}+W_{S}+W_{T}=640+40+580=\boxed{1260\ W=P}\\\\
\boxed{U_L=396\ V}\\\\
\cos\phi_{R}=\dfrac{W_{R}}{U_{RO'}\cdot I_R}=\dfrac{640}{230.2,55}\approx \boxed{1=\cos\phi_{R}}\to\boxed{\phi_{R}\approx 0}\\\\
\cos\phi_{S}=\dfrac{W_{S}}{U_{SO'}\cdot I_S}=\dfrac{40}{230.2,7}\approx \boxed{0,06=\cos\phi_{S}}\to \boxed{\phi_{S}\approx 86,30}\\\\
\cos\phi_{T}=\dfrac{W_{T}}{U_{TO'}\cdot I_T}=\dfrac{580}{230.3,75}\approx \boxed{0,67=\cos\phi_{S}}\to \boxed{\phi_{S}\approx 47,74} \)
\( \boxed{\boxed{Tetrafilar\ Desequilibrado\ R\ -R}}\\\\
P=W_{R}+W_{S}+W_{T}=580+580=\boxed{1160\ W=P}\\\\
\boxed{U_L=396\ V}\\\\
\cos\phi_{R}=\dfrac{W_{R}}{U_{RO'}\cdot I_R}=\dfrac{580}{230.2,55}\approx \boxed{1=\cos\phi_{R}}\to\boxed{\phi_{R}\approx 0}\\\\
\cos\phi_{T}=\dfrac{W_{T}}{U_{TO'}\cdot I_T}=\dfrac{580}{230.2,55}\approx \boxed{1=\cos\phi_{S}}\to \boxed{\phi_{S}\approx 0} \)